Monday 27 March 2006

sunday outing

Pehal lak haloscan buat hal ni? Essshh... tak kuasa!

---

In my attempt to lose weight, semalam I went jalan2 again in the centre with one minah arab ni. (she's well in case her friends are wondering. oh except dia ni tak mau makan la)

Well, I found out that the science museum is having an exhibition of Iceland, so I thought it's probably good to go and see. I always whine about London being cold, so if I go and compare how much colder Iceland is, I can stop whining.

Once we got there, the security asked to check my bag. Errr... hello? I was with an arab girl, and you checked my bag not hers? Cehh! Muka I muka terrorist ke? And minah ni siap buat lawak pulak saying that it's obvious they won't find bomb in her bag, so they would check the accomplice. Hhehehe... very funny, girl.

At the entrance hall of the exhibition, I was blown away by one of the most breathtaking pictures I have ever seen. I was feeling exactly like what I felt on the bridge on Friday.

It is quite informative but too little stuff. The demo guy did say that Iceland actually sits on 5 err.. volcanoes?(tak berapa ingat what he said) thus making the water around the country warm all year round.

Ah well, there goes my chance to compare. Nothing beats London. I can still whine about it being too cold.

After that we went towards Piccadilly Circus, and later stopped at Covent Garden for tea and scones. Kekonon nak ajar budak arab ni makan scone macam orang Inggeris. Ahaksss.

So much so for losing weight, I walloped all the jam and cream. Aiyaaaa. First I finished mine, then I got hers as well. The girl behind the counter didn't give enough la.

We stopped to watch street theatre for a while before heading back. Aaahhh... sedapnya dapat duduk in tube. Penat arrrr.

No comments: