Tuesday 14 March 2006

is this life?

Some people seem to be just good at life. They glide effortlessly onwards and upwards, always know the right things to say and do, in every situation.

They are happy (for most part) and they know how to roll with life's punches. They have time for everybody and always seem to know what's important (and how to deal with what's not).

Though they are not many of these people, but most generally live happier and fulfilled lives.

Is there something they know and do that I don't? Is it something I could learn?

I often wonder whether this is the end of the road for me. Would I ever be destined to greatness? Was I going to be a spectator only?

Sometimes I think this is all I can have. I know I don't ask a lot, but it seems like 'a lot' is translated as nothing at all. How much more can a person push to get what one wants, only to get disappointed over and over again?

No comments: