Thursday 9 March 2006

Bintang di Surga

My dear friend,

It's unfortunate that you were there in front of my firing squad. I am sorry for using you as a punching bag. I didn't mean to, and I regret that. I have never been involved in a fight or quarrel because I always walk away. I didn't know what got into me. To tell you the truth, I feel really bad after I sent you that email.

I know it sounds horrible like I'm making a judgment on your character, but I don't, really. I really care for you and appreciate what you are doing to help me. I mean, look at you, with your own problems you still have time to listen and go crazy thinking about me. I know you worry about me. Thank you for being there, and for not being mad at me for my neuroses.

Heh... it could be that I'm having midlife crisis? I just have doubts about myself and my self worth, but I promise that I will try to be positive from now on.

Please, from the bottom of my heart, accept my apologies.

I wish you were here. But since you're not, this song you'll hear is for you.

No comments: