Monday 20 March 2006

my wasted free time

For the last few weeks, I'm enjoying quite a number of tv shows.

1) American Idol - Chris and Mendisa have great voice!

2) Shipwrecked 2006- I know it looks kinda stupid, but hey, I just wanna relax my mind and not do any thing. Besides, the 2 tribes are quite entertaining albeit they hardly do any challenges like Survivor.

3) The Apprentice - I just love the way Sir Alan Sugar say, 'you're bloody nutter!' And Jo is so funny to watch and Syed is a cheeky one. Jo is quite emotional and transparent just like a colleague of mine. She cries easily in the office and walks around without shoes.

4) Planet Earth - you can't miss this as it has some of the most beautiful shots and locations in the world. Places that we could never ever dream of going. Breathtaking! Am watching piranhas now!

5) CSI - Ahh... Grissom.

No comments: