Thursday 16 March 2006

of things

The weather is so unpredictable. On Monday, I was caught in a storm in Manchester. Then today, as I was driving back from Newport, it was heavy rain all the way but when I got to Chelsea, the sun was out and smilling at all of us.

I had a quiet but an ok time walking in town. Been in and out of every Boots, Superdrug, Debenhams etc etc, looking for stuffs for friends.

Some jumpa, some tak jumpa and since I don't have enough time (they need to be in hand by tomorrow), I am sorry to disappoint you if you don't get what you asked for.

It's been a long and weird week. Up and down all over the country. Since Jan it's been quiet but everything is picking up and all geared for Easter. I'm quite pleased that my time is filled up to the neck, yet, there's still unclear air about me.

I don't think there's enough appeal anymore for me to stick with this job. I keep thinking about moving on for some times, but I'm not sure I can leave.

To be honest, I'm scared of new environment, new people and new place.

I am tired of not talking.

I am tired of thinking.

I am tired of not doing.

I am just tired. Period.

No comments: