Tuesday 21 March 2006

nuts!

On Friday, a friend of mine went back home after spending 3 months in the UK. He misses kids and wife. He's a good man.

We had a little chat the night before he left. I told him that I'm quite bored living here and he said maybe it's time for me to find a partner.

Huh??

I tell you what, mate. I'm giving up hope and I don't really care anymore if I have a partner or not for two reasons.

One, I have a commitment phobia after observing other relationships that didn't work, including the ones in the family. Two, Malay men do not want someone like me. They are scared of independent women because all in all they just want to be dominant, and with us they can't.

CJ's brother admitted to me when we were drinking our teh tariks not too long ago. He doesn't want a woman like his sister. He said she is too opinionated and too much to handle.

That got my blood boiling. Why do you want to handle us, you bloody nutter!? And don't you start talking about IFL. If I can blow up the rest of the psychomen, I would!

No comments: