Thursday 2 March 2006

last night

I felt like I want to scream from the top of my lung. Sampai burst! Last night I refused to switch on the pc because I didn't want to write down what I was feeling.

Because they're all ugly. Because I'm losing it.

I don't even know what's it?

There are many other people who suffer greater challenges but here I am wallowing and pitying my self.

I am never going to get out of this shell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel trapped, I don't know where to move, what to do, how to begin or what to say. What is wrong with me?

Things sure are going to catch up with me, and when they do, I won't know how to deal with it. Like now.

And before you tell me kind words, please, there's so much one can say but I do walk alone. You don't know what's bugging me either, and nobody can help me except me. I am not mad at anybody, really, just at myself.

I feel like I want to cry but there's no tear. I don't even know why I want to cry. Just huge bubble of frustration. Seems like it's stuck with me, or I'm stuck with it. Huh?

btw, I am not a liverpool fan.

No comments: