Wednesday 22 March 2006

pay me back asap!

I have been very patient. I told Marc that I was going to send a bitchy email to her, but this is all I can came up with. Why can't I be nasty to people? Sigh. I'm too soft.

Dear M & L,

I hope you are ok. I know this is going to sound harsh because you're expecting a baby, but I haven't heard from you regarding the payment that you said you were going to bank in early this month. It has been almost 3 months since I came back and I haven't received a single penny. The total you owe me is £xxx. I have been very patient, but you know what? Just like you, I have to live and eat too plus all the expenses I have to pay. I am broke.

If I were a bank or debt collector, you would have find the money to pay me back fast. I can't wait anymore.

Please pay ASAP.
Bank in money into my account here.
HSBC Bank
Account name is: Miss S R B R
Account no: xxxxxxxx
Sort code: xx-xx-xx
Branch: S

No comments: