Wednesday 8 March 2006

of confession and personality split

I was going to write a confession, but I thought to myself it's too much.

There are certain things that need to be kept away from the danger blogging. Once I write them down, it won't be an easy task to swallow them back. I may be slaughtered for writing them for public viewing.

So, I'm keeping my confessions somewhere else, in another one of me. More like talking to a priest in a safe zone, and once I'm out of the box, they will not be discussed again. Or so I hope.

I have many skeletons, many weird ideas, many neurotic thoughts. And I certainly lack many many things that lead me to be uncomfortable in general. Dina said I have too much time on my own, that's why I beat myself up. I guess we are always hard on ourselves because no one else would.

I was a different person back then, now I don't know who I'm supposed to be. The person that I am now or then? Don't tell me to be myself, because then I will have to ask, who am I? And I do not have the answer.

Now, or then? Or a little bit of both. How?

No comments: