Wednesday 25 January 2006

sejuk la

Today's weather is just too much. The cold just went through my nasal passages and sucked into my lung. It was hard to breathe these days and it went from bad to worse. Man! I'm sick of it already.

The one thing that at least is cleared is my parking permit. Finally got one after a couple of weeks waiting. No need for me to get out of the house early whenever I work from home just to make sure I put the coins in the meter. One day I forgot for one half hour and I've been slapped with a fine. Shit! There goes another £40.

I went out to buy 2 copies of Daily Telegraph. I must be mad. This is for the sake of the vouchers and token to eat for a fiver at Holiday Villa this Friday. It's ok. I'm meeting people so I'm quite happy.

But see how that works err.. nicely? Kekonon nak save duit lah tu. Pay 40 quid and get tokens for £5. I'm broke.

No comments: