Wednesday 18 January 2006

of doing nothing

The Mentor rang me later in the day. I was supposed to meet her today and discuss about the schedules for this year but she cancelled because things came up at the last minute, as always.

You know what? I am tired of doing nothing. Seriously, since I've been back, I only worked 5 full days. The rest I lepak. How do you think I managed to spend time at Borders and Currys yesterday? Once in a while, I got a call from the office asking me some petty questions, but other than that, I am free to do as I wish.

She even told me that I could go shopping and stuff. Haha... what a boss!

Though it's very flattering and cool to just lepak, but I'm getting bored. I needed to do something. So I went out to visit our customers. You know, just to say hi. And I started looking at getting more events, though I know she doesn't expect me to do it. I want to.

Kakteh, if you read this and require an assisstant, let me know. I can check my diary but most of the time I'm available.

No comments: