Friday 6 January 2006

The day I left

The day I left KL, my heart was pulling me back. I looked at JackJack and thought how the hell could I leave her when she's so adorable? For the last 10 weeks, she came to know me and she was laughing all the time whenever she saw me.

But I have left her. Over time, she will forget about me. She will not remember my face or my voice or my kisses.

I have left a lot of things in pursue of my life here. It's hard you know. But they don't know it. They don't know how difficult it is to struggle alone. They think it's nice to live in another country and earning the sterling. Dammit! They don't know shit about my tears and longing.

Coming here to study and working is not the same. Especially with my circumstances. I can't live at home, at the same time I'm fighting my way here. So yeah. I'm somewhere in between. Mid life crisis.

No comments: