Thursday 26 January 2006

My best friend is getting married!

The news came early today in an email. She said it's finally happening.

I am so happy for her, and him. She met him thru blog about a year ago. In fact, they found each other thru my old defunct blog, met for coffee and things just went from there. I like to think that I play cupid. Seriously, I do have sixth sense. Hehe.

When I met him at the airport, I thought he is rather different than the other men before him. He's quiet, very polite and soft-spoken. Quite the opposite of my friend. I guess the opposite attracts, huh?

I thought maybe because it was the first time we met, he was putting up a good disguise, you know to impress the friends. I was waiting to see when he will come out of his camouflage, but it never came. He was still same. Once I get to know him, I found that he was one the nicest men I ever met and ever the gentleman.

And truthfully, I am so glad that she has met the right one after going thru several heartbreaks. God is great. Good things will happen to those who wait. To PS and Aceshigh, congratulations!

Now, we better get down to business, girl! I have to plan for my holiday end of this year and I tell you I have to come home for your wedding. I won't miss it! It's unthinkable! I know I said I may not be able to afford another trip but if I set aside some kitty money, then I should be ok.

At least I have another thing to look forward to.

No comments: