Friday 1 September 2006

of lust and kawin

It is quite funny to see an old man merajuk. It's even worse when he think that it's cute to merajuk with the woman he is wooing.

Wait a minute, wooing is not the correct word here. He doesn't know how to court a woman, nor does he know how to be smooth and subtle with his moves. He hasn't got a clue how to tambat hati the woman he lust after. It is indeed more about lust than love.

He is just one of the many Malay men who don't give enough attention and thoughts to the little things that matter to women.

Does he expect The Black Widow to fall for him by saying that he will buy her a house? There are some women out there who would jump at the offer, no doubt about it. But there are still women with enough dignity, yet men like The Pervert wouldn't care for it. Dignity? What dignity? Kawin dengan saya cukuplah. Habis cerita.

Dia ingat kawin ni cerita senang ke? Geli betul when I hear him likening the hair on her arms to her pubic hair. Is that what he calls wooing? Eeee... geli geli.

Marriage is not all about sex. It's about companionship, friendship, understanding and tolerance. Maybe that's why I haven't met my match who would be my companion, my friend, understands my needs and tolerate my nonsense.

Kalau nak kawin setakat nak halalkan sex but abaikan the other needs, I'd say forget about it. I'm sure the poor Black Widow can see beyond that, and I don't think that is all she wants in a marriage.

Is it any wonder why many of us lose faith in our own men and love to bash them?

No comments: