Friday 9 December 2005

the devil temptation

Some people have been asking me about my previous blog and the reason I deleted it. You see, I only shifted the url and left it floating on the internet, but I wanted to think it over about the future of it (I often wonder whether blogs have future).

After almost two months, I decided to put it back up where it used to be, but apparently blogspot had a different idea. I couldn't use the old url and after a few hours of trying, I got really fed up and mad. It was spur of a moment. This morning, I felt sad because it's no longer there. I put such an effort in it and I loved every single thing I did to it. Ah well.

Lately, I am tempted to smoke. It all started when I went to dinner with Honeytar and Peanut. We reminisced about the crazy things we did in our younger years when suddenly I felt the urge. I haven't had one since April 2005. I didn't want to succumb to my urges so I managed to fight the nafsu. It wasn't so difficult.

I thought that the need for a smoke is just temporarily, yet I had the same urge for the last 3 days. It didn't help that I have a zippo lookalike in my bag. Today, I reckon the temptation was so much bigger and I long for the tabacco smell on my fingers. I gave in to the devil's temptation at 7-E and bought a 20pk Marlboro Menthol Lights.

I tried just one to see whether I like it or not, but I didn't even finish half of it. Rugi besar! I have to get used to the taste again.

No comments: