Wednesday 30 March 2005

out with my secret and our differences

Yay! I'm off til the end of the week. Aci is here. Picked her up at Heathrow and after waiting for more than an hour, she was among the first to come out. She was surpised to see me looking like this. I think she had the question at the tip of her tongue but I told her, 'Later'

We chatted about her long flight and food she brought for me. She had a very pleasant chat with a manis man, Anuar Zain who sat next to her. All they did was talking and eating, or so she said. Apparently, he's here to give support to that Pahang lass at the Royal Albert Hall. I guess she desperately needs all the support she can get, they even reduced the price by half. Doesn't that tell you something? And I think maybe you people will hear about me being there too.

As we were driving out of the car park, I knew she had to ask. A brief explanation from me as I do not know what else to say. I can't really say what's in my head like I do to friends and it seems like I still see as the big sister I'm scared of, even though I tried telling myself to treat her like a friend. No, can't do. Maybe it's the huge age gap. Maybe it's the different views of life. Maybe it's my restless unsettled adventure streak. Maybe she's too engrossed with career and family. Maybes.

I didn't give her time to relax (for all I know she might feel jetlag) and off we went to central London for a night walk. Yeah right! It was raining, and she can't stand the cold weather. I don't know how she lived in the US for 7 years. Oh! I forgot, she cheated. Moved to sunny CA to avoid freezing Wichita.

It's 1:30am, she's now asleep, while I'm writing nonsense. Long day tomorrow. I'm taking her to Kent. Don't know if I have time to write more entries.Night night.

No comments: