Thursday 3 March 2005

3 budak setan

I've been having itchy feet all week after watching Richard Gere and J. Lo. I heard the Japanese version is so much better. Wish I can buy it from my local dvd pirate. Dancing is kinda sexy and exotic, no? But, right now I feel more like sleeping and resting my legs. I didn't know what made me walked to the cinema from home. It's a good 20 minutes one way. If it's nice and sunny, I don't mind but it's freezing cold though no more snow.

I'm gonna miss this place when I move out in less than 2 months. Yes dammit! I'm moving again. I'm tired of packing and unpacking but I think it's best to find another place.

The current flat is comfortable, cozy and nice but it's too expensive for us all. The rent itself is not too bad considering the location and I love my room, but when you add up all the bills, I have just little left at the end of the month. That's why I can't afford a broadband :(

Another reason is Wolves may be going back to her country to finish her studies. I'm annoyed with her because when she asked me to move in with her, she should have known her plans or at least let me know of the possibility. If I have known that we're only staying here for 6 months, I wouldn't move at all. Bengang lah macam ni. Masa before pindah, macam macam cerita and urging us to move out cepat cepat. I even told her my doubt about the rent and the bills, but she said everything won't be that expensive. Now that I let go my fab old place, she backs out on me. Darn it! Tak boleh pakai punya orang.

To top that up, Kfiatek is giving me unnecessary headache. He thinks that maybe we could join forces with The Hotelier in finding a flat. Unfortunately, The Hotelier seems keen to find a 3 bedroom flat in Camden or Hampstead area for us all, which will kill me. Doesn't she know that to share a flat between 3 persons in that areas is a huge dent to our pockets? Hey woman, I got other bills to pay also you know. At the moment, the rent for her tiny pathetic box studio is £620 per month and she doesn't earn 6 figures either. The only nice thing about her place is that it's in Notting Hill. Notting Hill, babe! Yang ni memang minah glamer. Lagi mahal tempat tu, lagi dia nak. Hancur.

It's such a hassle to relocate. Change GP, find new gym, change of address for all bills and banks, new parking permit, bla bla. Tired lah.

I mentioned to Kfiatek that maybe we should go separate ways but he whines and moans that he can't live all by himself. According to him, I'm all he has left in London after he got dumped and all his friends went back home.

Oh no. What have I got myself into? I know I've been giving him advices, listening to him and encouraging him to move on to better things, but I didn't mean for him to be depending on me.He's a nice bloke, but he's just lazy and take life for granted. Basuh pinggan pun malas. Penat nak clean up after him lah, but if I didn't clean them up I won't have any pots and plates to use. Cis! Ada ke patut dia tak cuci my grill machine for one week and keep on re-using it to grill his chicken everyday until I told him off. Geli aku nak makan lah but he doesn't care. Mangkok ayun betullah. And then moaning about not having opportunity coming his way and stuff. Having no ambition whatsoever and no direction and goals to achieve. He doesn't even know what he wants to do ultimately. No clue. Only after some hard probing on my side, then he got into thinking about his goals but he's still blur.Sigh.

Kekadang aku rasa nak cekik je dia ni. Wake up! Wake up!So, I'm dealing with 3 people who are not sensible in making decisions. Well, decisions that affect me, that is. I am going to do what I want. I'll find a place just for me. They think I'm looking for a place for us all. Sorry lah ye. I'll tell them after two weeks that I didn't find any that fit their criteria, but in fact all along I won't even bother looking for anything except my own place. Memang I jahat and selfish, so what? Even before we moved here, it was me who did all the work, the rest just tagged along. Hah! I gave enough, now it's time for myself.

Tapi kan, nanti I mesti rasa tak sampai hati pulak. Sigh.

No comments: