Wednesday 2 March 2005

Epilog Cinta Dari Bromley

Today, I had an appointment to see a theatre manager in Bromley. I never set foot there before, so I was kind of excited to find out about the town. Every time I saw the name Bromley, it reminds me of the song by Sohaimi Meor Hassan.

First impression as I entered the area, neat. Very nice and quiet residential areas, not too posh and not tooshabby either. The high street is quite well planned unlike some places I went. People are friendly and the manager was even friendlier and talkative (I'm not complaining). And the most important thing is that the town is clean. I didn't see rubbish on the streets or the pedestrian walkway, which is a big A+.

I don't mind living here except it's quite far from M4 motorway which is an essential aspect in choosing a place to live, for me anyway.

The thing I like about the theatres is I usually get a free entertainment and a tour of the place, from the backstage to the seating areas to the bar and the store rooms. Like yesterday, I was at the Theatre Royal in Brighton and most of the time I was left alone to do my work in the foyer next to the entrance to the stage. A whole bunch of the casts went in and started practising their numbers and I got to listen to a free show.A

nother time, I was at a theatre near Strand with my former colleague when the sotong manager took us inside to see Christian Slater rehearsing his lines. We had to act normal and unaffected, but dalam hati Emm and I were so excited and giddy that we just had to let the whole world know about it. The manager even took us to wait at the backstage just in case we could say hi, but CS was busy concentrating on the stage. Unfortunately, we couldn't take pictures because it's a private rehearsal and no paparazzi is allowed. Heh.

Epilog Cinta Dari Bromley
Kau tersenyum manja
Menyatakan hasrat di hatimu
Kau kata kau cinta
Cinta pertama kepadaku
Ku hampir tergoda
Bergelora dalam kalbu
Kau bukan untuk ku
Kau dan aku
Tak mungkin berpadu
Nun di sana beribu batu
Kau kutinggalkan
Bersama hatimu
Nun di sana kau meratap pilu
Satu masa nanti
Kau akan mengerti
Apa maksudku

Kini kau menanti
Harapan mu abadi terhadapku
Kau coretkan lagi
Rahsia hatimu kepadaku
Ku doakan dikau
Bertemu seorang teman sejati
Yang satu aliran
Satu kepercayaan
Aduhai Katie

No comments: