Thursday 1 June 2006

of cinta and sin

aku berhenti berharap
dan menunggu datang gelap
sampai nanti suatu saat
tak ada cinta ku dapat
-SO7-

Lately I haven't been reading any news at all because busy jadi Tom Tom but last night I managed to catch up on dz's blog. Tup tup ada cerita Misyar. Apa kebendenya tu? I thought ramai orang nak kawin with Misha Omar. Huh? Makcik blur...

Whatever lah. Malaysians have weird sense of humor, eh? Dunia dah tunggang terbalik pun Malaysian politicians and artists still dok citer pasal kawin. There must be something wrong somewhere when man made law is being hailed greater than God's. Terlampau pandai sangat dah.

Sedar tak sedar we all live in sin, but semua tak mengaku. Bodohlah sapa yang mengaku tu, kan? Heh. Most of us try to be as sinless as possible, but some just like to close one eye.

Ni kawin misyar ni nak consider them doing a favor to womenfolks ke? Baik tak payah lah bang oi. I believe many single and successful women are not too bothered anymore with a husband. Such nuisance unless kalau dah betul betul cinta. But where got one? Ada la dua tiga kerat yang really found love, the rest... hummmp. If the man says kawin misyar ni doing the woman a favor, he can jolly well sod-off.

I prefer having a boyfriend to a husband. If it's easy to leave then I think you work harder, but at least you won't be tied down and feel trapped. As soon as you have a ring on your finger, you start taking the other person for granted, and the love goes out the bloody window, and I don't like that. I'm quite a romantic lass and I do like love and all the business that goes with it. But marriage? Errr... prove yourself worthy first for me to pass through hell on the way to heaven.

Blimey! My sister would choke if she reads this. But as long as it makes sense to me, who are you to say anything, right? =)

We live in sin, folks!

No comments: