Monday 20 February 2006

WO

Brian Gumbel of HBO Realsports says there's not much interest in Winter Olympics. He is probably right. Who cares about the luge, skeleton, bobsleigh and slalom eh? and curling? Except for people in Europe especially the Nordic countries, the rest of the world just don't care, do we? Out of the many Asian nations, only 16 dare to send contigents. Mmmm...

Anyway, being a fan of sports-watch, I like to keep myself up to date with the news. Did anybody watch the ice dance today? My god! Some of the men looked totally unattractive just because they wear shocking pink costumes. Yikes! Not macho! Sometimes I see some who wear pink ties and that's ok cos it's pastel and didn't outshine their suits, but please not shocking pink shirts. Totally disgusting!

Team GB finally won a medal in skeleton. Weird name for an event and even scarier if you're on the sled, head tucked down with face only a few inches away from ice track and moving at 140km an hour. Ngeri!

It's a relatively new event. Hey... maybe I should try this event and get myself trained to do some longest track in the world, then I might get a datukship. Or speed skating maybe, if I can beat the Koreans.

Huh? Naaaaaaaahh

I know. I can go for tryout for ice hockey. Join any teams and be the first Malaysian to compete in WO. Heheheee

Michelle Kwan, you past your prime! Too bad. Oh and what happen to that girl Tara whatshername-ski? Turned pro huh? And Katarina Witt, Ekaterina G, Kristi Yamaguchi, Scott Hamilton, Oksana Bayul, Brian Boitano.

Whoaaaa... time warp!

£%&$^$"*((*^&%$^&*£"!

Oooo... the drugs are working overtime.

No comments: