Monday 6 February 2006

fortune cookies

Bloody weird! Now I have to upload this again.



During the CNY weekend, I told Dina I had a couple of fortune cookies and one of them says ‘A day for firm decisions!’

Hah! How weird life turns to be. I honestly wasn’t ready to make any decisions or commitments at that moment. So I just brushed off the notion and got on with my cosy life here. Little did I know, I’d be making one of the biggest career changes in my life just a few days later.

I’m not going to disclose anything for fear that this thing won’t take off. Suffice to say that I am about to take a plunge at the end of this year. I think I am ready and even if I am not, I have to start somewhere. Time wait for no man. And no, I am not getting married.

This is one of my many plans. One that was quite blur in the beginning, but has taking a u-turn and now going towards a brighter route. I know what I’m going to be doing come next January. I have set a target and I am prepared to follow it through.

I am really scared thinking about this, yet at the same time, I am excited at my new mission. I am going to risk everything I have, and I want to be able to give 130% of my heart.

The Mentor agreed. Aci supported me wholeheartedly. CJ is behind me. So all I need is just to give myself this opportunity. It will be a hard work and an uphill struggle. I only have myself and my head to rely on. Make a right move; I’d be smiling all the way down the river bank. Make a mistake; I’d pay big time.

One can be anything one dream of. It’s not too late and I think the time has come for me to stop dreaming and make things happen. Just one more year.

If all is not well, I can always come back, and start again.


Today’s cookie says ‘A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.’

No comments: