Wednesday 15 June 2005

white as canvas, but not as pure

I was trying to get my bike out of the house when I got a phone call from Kfiatek at 7:30pm. He sounded desperate and soon I found out that his friend, The Hotelier got thrown out of her flat tonight.

Dunno what really happened and I wasn't going to ask anyway. All I knew was that they needed help to move all her stuffs out there asap. I jenis malas nak tau sangat, simple explanation pun dah enough, unless you're my good friend then I will drill everything out of you.

Hehehe...Wheeled the bike in again and zoomed the van to Notting Hill. One thing I don't understand is that The Hotelier always complain that she hasn't got enough money for savings, but she never made any effort to move out even though the flat is milking her dry. Some people. Dah berbuih mulut suruh dia cari flat lain, tak jugak pindah. Now she hasn't got anywhere to stay so she's just gonna bunk with Kfiatek in the flat above mine.

The thing about life here is that you don't have family to help out during times like this. Friends are all we have to see us through good and bad times. Sometimes I'm scared of the unknown.

What if some things happened to me and no one would know?

I may have some good friends I can rely on, but then there will be a point where friends can't help out at all. What then? Should I be worried?

Well, mmm... not going to think about it for now.

Had a long distance chat with an old friend today and she asked when I'm going home for good. Oookayy... another question I prefer not to answer, just yet.

My life is like a white canvas, I'm painting the picture daily as I wake up from sleep. I don't even know what is waiting for me in the next 10 months. What I know is that I'm going home for raya, and that's enough for now.

No comments: