Friday 10 June 2005

taking a chance

These last few days have been quite emotional for me. Maybe more than I can handle at one time. Penat sebenarnya bila teringat all the things that happened years ago, and they drained out all my energy. Still tak abis lagi

Arkk..akk.. PS! Don't say I'm going through the big D again. For those yang dok garu kepala tu, big D is for Depression. Boring yes, malas pun yes, scared of course lah yes, but depression tu kat tinggal hujung hujung je. Life is looking good and the sun is sunnier.

This blog has become like the sessions some people had with their shrink in a lounge with a nice comfy sofa, trying to settle some unfinished business with the ghosts from the past. It helps. It helps a lot.

I have never expected that blog can be so therapeutic, and the readers are the bonus that came with it. I know I didn't really bloghop that much due to heavy workloads and too many trips and traveling to make so I dunno much what's happening or who's with whom in bloglife but I do make a point to visit them when I have the time. Kakteh can keep me updated with the gossips, kan kan?

When I write the stories about Mak, I didn't mean to reveal every single thing. There are things that should be left unsaid. And I'm not expecting people to say that I'm a good daughter either. I have my fair share of kejahatan and kekurangan. I ni very nakal one. Selalu kena sebat dengan tali pinggang masa kecik dulu. These days I tend to be shy, of people. Pasal apa jadi cam ni pun tak tau lah. Honest to God, I dunno how to handle all these comments either. Reading some of your comments also dah boleh buat I sebak semula, and lost for words, let alone to reply them.

What I want to say here is, thank you. There are many of you here who left comments, tak kisah lah +ve or -ve, or those yang nak share similar sentiments. I appreciate them all. Thank you for your kind words, for your encouragements, for your guidance and critics, for your advice and for your jokes. I rambles a lot, but you guys are still here listening or more like reading what my head told me to write.

Some people even made extra efforts to extend this blogging relationship to a real life friendship. I am touched with their generosity and kind hearts. It's like being in a different world altogether where love is just about sharing and giving, and hasad dengki is not in the dictionary.

The truth is I lost interest in making new friends because I find the process of getting know a person is tedious and requires a lot of energy. But without friends, we are nobody, so I'm willing to give myself a chance to get to know the friendly people, and a cat too.

To ps, ju, dina, honeytar, DG, raf, stell, kakteh, TJ, TK, Aces, min, poncho, goslow, shell, nenn, zaireen, joe, maine, sooz, leez, tenah, AuntyN, AA, OJ and ramai lagi lah rasanya. Sori lah.. tak dapat nak ingat semua org kat sini. Especially to ray and Haji Malim, thank you for sharing your thoughts and always making me laugh with your antiques.

Thank You.

"Life is to be enjoyed. For once forget your sorrows and take a chance. "-Ewok-

No comments: