Monday 3 January 2005

Damn Pos Malaysia!

Pos Malaysia can go to hell! I am bloody furious with them. KURVA! (Polish word for fucking bitch) Almost a month ago, I sent home two packages and was told that they should get there in a week. I understand that with the holiday seasons, it might be later than usual so I waited patiently.

I have been tracking the packages through Royal Mail and PM websites. One package is now found to be at the local post office awaiting despatch but the other has gone missing. I am still praying for miracle but somehow deep down I know the unethical staff must have claimed it as his.

When a registered mail can go missing, I have no trust in their credibility anymore. It’s not like I’m sending a bomb or virus or anything damaging to the whole country. I have sent my complaint to them, in fact I even wrote to the CEO though I do not know whether I got his email address correct. I doubt that they will reply.

Yes, I can claim reimbursement but I am still entitled to be angry. I just don’t understand their mentality. Those were not intended for them, so don’t fucking open people’s mails. It’s violation of human right, stupid asshole!

No comments: