Saturday 29 April 2006

of being scared

Last night before I went to sleep, I asked a friend about dreams and nightmare. A very bad mistake! I shouldn't have asked.

I had not one but 3 nightmares.

One, as I remember vaguely, I was looking at a car crash in the making in slow motion. Two women suddenly crashed into a wall and blood was all over the place. The car was beyond repair and one woman came out with one eye popped out.

Two, there was a girl in a red car. The rear door was opened and I can see her struggling on the back seat, fighting off an evil plant that was trying to kill her.

Three, this is the scariest because it seemed real. A figure in black hooded cloak walked into the room through the back door and was walking toward me. I saw it and I wanted to ask for help but I was unable to scream. It was like my lips are sealed. I think I was really trashing in my sleep that I might have disturbed the whole neighborhood. When I finally woke up, I went to shut that door straight away.

Damn door! If it's shut then I will feel like I'm in a desert in Afrika, and now I can't have it open because I am scared that some stranger may actually walk in during the night.

I won't be able to sleep either way now. But that would probably make someone happy because I won't be throwing my arms and legs all over the bed and disturb her sleep.

I have never been scared like this before. I had dreams where I cried in my sleep but not this. I'm awake but I'm just too scared to go back to sleep.

Bloody hell! I die a thousand death la. A cat just walked pass the window and scared the hell out of me. Mmmm... I just can't win, can I? Even a cat can scare me now. Eh, I ain't got 9 lives ya know. Aiyaa.. I think I'd just go back under the duvet and try to close my eyes again.

No comments: