Saturday 25 November 2006

updates... updates

Alamak! I better change the song on this blog. Raya dah abis duh... Ahaks.

A month of absence. No pressure, no addiction to blogging. I can't believe that I am now all above it. It's not that I didn't want to blog, but I just didn't have any ideas or the drive to write and even when the ideas came, they flew right out the window the moment I switched on the pc.

As for cik sitikus in the house, I have also made peace with him. We now co-exist without any arguments as I am just so penat of hunting him and trying to kick him out of the room. May you have a long life!

Just a little update in my life.

Two weeks ago, I went on a shopping spree at Cheshire Oaks Shopping Village. It's about 4 hours drive from London, so The Black Widow and I left on Friday night and stayed in a B&B near Chester.

Early Saturday morning we were already there ready for our mission of finding inexpensive stuff. To be honest, I'm not a shopaholic. The last time I emptied my bank account was more than a year ago. So, I guess this time, all the pent-up feeling were finally unleashed.

We went into all stores and tried on almost everything that was there sampaikan both of us lupa nak makan. And, the funny thing was that we didn't manage to finish all the 140 stores that we decided to go again the next day. Gila!

Some items are really cheap and some are not too bad. But the most bargain ones were the 8 pairs of Nike and Puma trainers that Black Widow bought for only £107. That is dirt cheap! And 11 Revlon lipsticks that I got for only £21 is not bad either. Oh not to forget we got bargain CK bras that were going for only £1 or £2 only. The bras were not even in my list but I think at that time, both of us went just absolutely mad and could not believe our luck.

As I drove back, I realised that it was actually fun going for a shopping spree, but not if you do it too often. Bankrupt saya!

The second time I was on high is when, with fellow bloggers, I went to watch Dirty Dancing at Aldwych Theatre. I can't believe I even remember the song sang by Baby's sister (remember with her hula hula and hawaiian skirt?)

At the end of the show, what can I say? Gila best! With the audience singing along, we couldn't ask for a better ending. Read Jane for more review.

Anyway, in 4 days I'd be on my way back to Malaysia. Yaabedabedoooooooo!

No comments: