Wednesday 2 February 2005

62.78% Sexually Corrupted

My brain is a sly creature and a jumble of broken sentences. Sometimes, I barely finish saying or making up sentences when I would be rudely interrupted thus making my brain clutters. And sometimes my loud mouth is faster than my head so I ended up saying all the wrong things to the wrong people at the wrong time, which happen to be most of the time. Please, pardon my ignorance.

But when it comes to sex (education or not), I’m all wicked and as good as new. You betcha! The kinkiness of it just brings out the woman in me. You know, some people (if you are men, please exclude yourselves) lived all their life and never went into an adult store. Several of them would like to step foot in it but too scared or ashamed to succumb to their curiosity. A few would carelessly walk in and came out intact, yet there’s only a handful that signed up as a member and kept going back for more. It’s a perfectly natural instinct, but please, there’s no prize for guessing which group I fall into.

The first adult theatre I went to was Olde Un Theatre in Columbia, quite a huge one but since it was the only one of its kind in town, the need for it was understandable. I bumped into it by accident. Just arrived from the homeland, I acquired a bicycle in the middle of a full-blown snowy cyclone season. And one fine day, cold from the breeze and breathless from cycling up the hill, I glanced across the road and saw the sign.

After a few minutes of arguing with myself, I decided I should go in. There were two entrances; one facing the main road and the other was at the side. Parked my bike and put on a very tebal face, I just walked in through the side door. You'd think I was crazy enough to walk in the front door? No way Jose! I was a naive 21 for goodness sake! and didn't I say somewhere that I am shy? And if I tell you what I was wearing on my head at that time, you'd be so freaking surprised!

I was greeted by the sight of so many shelves of videos, magazines, and gifts and another entrance to theater room (they just added 3 more recently). I was stunned for a few minutes and as I walked in, the patrons were stunned too and looked at me as if I just fell from heaven (or hell). I was feeling awkward and sheepish but soon after I got caught up with some sort of twisted excitement in browsing all the stuffs. I can’t believe all the err.. educational and colorful pictures on the cover of the tapes. As I remember, the videos were separated into soft and hardcore yet I found it hard to differentiate. They all looked the same to me.

Another section (this I like) is the sexy silk lingeries, handcuffs, whips and other goodies for bedroom games. I spent over an hour looking through all that while at the same time entertaining wild thoughts. Before I left the place, I put on another brave face and approached the man behind the counter.

Excuse me. How to be a member? (To rent, one has to be a member)

Bring an ID.

An ID? Er.. passport ok?

Sure.

I cycled back with a mixed feeling. Don’t know whether it was due to shock, delight or disbelief. But I never felt the shame.Oh! That place closes at 3 am. So when I couldn’t sleep, I’d …. ahh well, you don’t need to know that.

Btw, I think that store at Mid Valley doesn't even come close to the real ones. Five minutes in there and I wanted out. If they want to have one, why not make an extensive adult store. After all, we are all wicked and bizarre enough, only malu malu kucing in public.

Oh please! Don't blame my two cents for the keruntuhan akhlak of the youngsters. They have been doing a fine job of that on their own.

No comments: