Sunday 26 February 2017

Two months later...

It has been two months since that fateful day. Ever since I heard that story my brother told me, I was pumped. I walked a lot with my cane and did some physio for my hand. I tried to lift weighs even though my hand was weak. I got the weights that you can strap at the wrist from Decathlon.

I'm a lot better now. I don't need a cane anymore and my leg is almost 90% recovered. Last week I tried driving my car in the neighbourhood. Thank God for auto car! The best invention ever!

My hand still needs a lot of physio but I am hopeful it will be better soon.

There's so many things I want to do and places to go. Things I will regret if I don't do them. We only live once, and my illness makes me realise I will not have another chance in this lifetime. It's a risk worth taking, if it can make me happy. And that's my aim now.

2 comments:

soren said...

glad to hear that you are recovering! go do that thing that you want to do!

Sidah Salleh said...

hey babe! can't believe ewok's still writing!