Monday 16 December 2013

of walking alone

The only thing worse than going through life is going through it alone. All on your own. I'm not having a lot of faith in my own decisions at the moment so I'm doing my worst. I can't seem to find what I want to do. Well, I know roughly what I want to do most of the time, but I just don't have the strength to pull myself together, especially when I know I have to do it alone.

I hate being alone. I abhor it. I detest it. I can't shake it off.

"If you're out there trying to find the woman you're going to spend the rest of your life with, you're going to fail".

Although I still believe in love, I am going to stop looking. Because love doesn't agree with me. Because I may be not lovable enough. Because this is a punishment for me. Because I am unlucky. Because I am hideous. Because I am a sad person. Because.

No comments: