Wednesday 30 August 2006

m3m3

I can't remember when was the last I did a meme. It has been a while and to be honest, I'm not a meme kinda girl. Yet, when I saw this at one blog, I just can't help myself.


1. Three things that scare me:
  • Being pregnant and giving birth
  • Thrown in jail
  • My life is short lived

2. Three people that make me laugh:

  • JackJack
  • Faith and Hope (the sitcom)
  • I can't think as I hardly laugh these days

3. Three things I hate the most:

  • Racism, classicism, cronyism, ah hell, any kind of discrimination
  • Liars and people who likes to take advantage
  • Spoilt rich kids

4. Three things I don’t understand:

  • Why people like to mind other people business
  • Why can't Muslims be united
  • Chemistry, Physics, all sort of sciences

5. Three things I’m doing right now:

  • Listening to The HITS
  • Thinking about dinner
  • Yawning

6. Three things I want to do before I die:

  • Travel a lot more…for example, see the Mayan ruins, the Incan ruins, take TranSiberia Train Journey and go to beautiful islands ie Bora Bora...
  • Work on a cruise ship
  • Fly a plane

7. Three things I can do:

  • Cook
  • DIY at home
  • Read maps and navigate a foreign city

8. Three ways to describe my personality:

  • Very caring (once you get to know me)
  • Highly sensitive and emotional
  • Fiercely loyal

9. Three things I can’t do:

  • Be bitchy
  • Curl my tongue
  • Pretend that I like someone when I can't stand him or her

10. Three things I think you should listen to:

  • Srikandi Cintaku
  • Your intuition
  • Your heart (if different from your intuition)

11. Three things you should never listen to:

  • Emotional blackmail
  • Unfounded rumors
  • George Bush

12. Three things I’d like to learn:

  • How to shake my hips and dance like Shakira
  • How not to cry at the drop of a hat
  • How be a good talker and listener

13. Three favourite foods:

  • Mee Rebus/Kari
  • Nasi Goreng with ayam goreng
  • Chocolate ice cream

14. Three beverages I drink regularly:

  • Water
  • Teh ais
  • Iced tea (Hehehe)

15. Three shows I watched as a kid:

  • Land of the Giants
  • 3-2-1 Contact
  • McGruder and Loud

No comments: