Wednesday 17 May 2006

a friend with benefit

Today I received a new friend from a friend.

Meet my garden gnome, George. Unfortunate for him, I haven't got a garden but a semak samun kat belakang rumah, so for the rest of his life, he's going to be locked up inside. When the World Cup starts, we are going to camp in front of the telly and sing World at Your Feet.

Honestly, I am quite light hearted today.

Everything seems to form right in front of my eyes. Or maybe I am looking at the path I'm supposed to take? Could be.

Or maybe I have to create new challenges for myself? Could be.

Or maybe I finally see what I haven't seen before? Could be.

Great. Now I have to get down to business and plan.

Sometimes I confused myself. I think I have too many plans that I do not know which one is the best to follow.

Yesterday, I thought to myself, 'what you read is not what you see/get'. Not a 100%. There are things that should be kept hidden, but sometimes truth need to be told.

Dear God, please tunjukkan hamba mu yang hina ini jalan yang baik untuk diikuti. Jalan yang diredhai oleh Mu. Yang membahagiakan and boleh menenangkan hati, kalau yang memberikan kemewahan pun boleh jugak. Amin.

PS, mana ko ni? ingat tak 4 years ago, aku kat sini tengah busy jual aiskrim and you were there and you updated me with scores between England and Argentina? This year I'd wake you up and kita sesama tengok, from 2 continents jurang jauh cemana pun tak leh memisahkan kita. cewah.. heheheh

No comments: