Thursday 13 July 2006

updates

Raihan will be performing at Holiday Villa on the 18th of this month. Please come and enjoy the best nasyid band ever. Honestly.

I never really paid attention to their music before but I saw them for the first time at Islam Expo last week. I had tears in my eyes just listening to their words. Made me feel humble and brought me back down to earth.

-----

I'd be moving this Saturday. Closer to central London where Oxford Street is just 10 minutes away and Hyde Park is near my doorstep. I'm sorta excited and scared too.

A few things happened on the 15th of July. It's CJ and Irfan's birthday. Then it's my father's 7th Death Anniversary. It seems hard when you see the word death, but how else would I say it, right?

-----

PS, here's another song for you.

Takkan Melupakanmu - Radja

No comments: