Thursday 19 May 2005

family matters

What do you do when your brother-in-law invited you to join his Friendster and hi5 lists?

Of course I won't join. The ones I joined years ago pun tak terjaga. I never joined anything anymore, even when many sent me invitations and I'm not about to start again. I haven't got time for that and I'm so malas one.

Ok, I love my family dearly but I think I want to keep my online life separated from my real life. I'm uncomfortable if they find out the heck I'm merapu-ing about. So, sorry lah Abg N.

Speaking bout family, what a small world lah kan! KakTeh and I are, somehow demented that we are, from the same clan. Esshh. KakTeh jgn marah yek with my posting. I still can't get over the fact that of all the places, boleh jumpa sedara while blogging, considering I ni jarang bergaul sangat.

No comments: